Subject: Ed: MSD data request clarification
From: "Janne Sepp" <[email-masked]>
To: Kärolin Jenas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2025 12:47:13 +0300

Saatja: Veips, Artūrs <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: teisipäev, 18. märts 2025 12:34
Adressaat: Janne Sepp <[email-masked]>; Dzirkale, Ieva
<[email-masked]>
Koopia: Muursepp, Andres <[email-masked]>
Teema: MSD data request clarification

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Proprietary

Hello Janne.

I am new Data analyst for MSD Baltics, my colleague Andres Muursepp
recommended that I get in touch with you regarding a report we recieve
from you on quarterly basis called “EE Medicine Agency statistics”.

Could you please clarify few aspects regarding the data and its
availability.

1.	Is it possible to recieve this data on monthly basis? Quarterly
data while great, leaves a large period blank until we recieve the next
report, therefore would be greatly appreciated if we recieved this
information on monthly basis.
2.	Is it possible to add a column in the reports that discloses to
what institution exactly the products have been shipped as currently only
totals for hospitals, pharmacies and others are visible.
3.	Could you please provide guidance on the availability of data
related to oncology, specifically concerning ICD-10 codes, and the
associated costs for each treatment?

If this should be adressed to someone else, please let me know.

Best regards,

Artūrs Veips
Insight analyst Baltic region
MSD

A. Skanstes str. 50A, Riga, Latvia LV-1013

M. +371 28781254

 <http://www.msd.lv/> www.msd.lv

Today MSD is a global healthcare leader working to help the world be well.
MSD is a tradename of Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ., U.S.A. Through our
prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and consumer care
and animal health products, we work with customers and operate in more
than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. We also
demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to healthcare through
far-reaching policies, programs and partnerships. For more information,
visit www.msd.com <http://www.msd.com>